Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's been awhile!

So, the last time I updated this blog was over a year ago. So much has happened since then! The class graduated in June. It was a lovely ceremony and though it is strange to not have them as a regular part of my days anymore, I am grateful to have the time to focus on my own family and home.


The teaching does not stop, though. This year I will continuing to teach at the school but in a very different way. As a sort of sabbatical I will be the aftercare teacher for the preschoolers and kindergarteners. I'm looking forward to the love and affection that those little ones are still happy to shower upon their teachers. School starts on Wednesday and I can't wait. Look here for updates!

2 comments:

Tan Family said...

Hi Meredith! Wonderful blog. I'm going to start following it. :) --Jennifer

arianne said...

great blog